OST to PST Conversion
OST to PST conversion tool facilitates recovery of exchange mailboxes from corrupt OST files and saving recovered data in .PST file format. Need to convert .OST file into .PST file generally arises due to following factors:
- Exchange Server down time.
- Virus attacks.
- Server crash.
- Rebuilding of Exchange Information Stores
- .ost file is not getting synchronized with Exchange Server
- When there is no capacity to backup large sized .ost files
- Upgrading from old server to latest server
- Database Corruptions
- Accidental deletion of users mailboxes
- Requirement to recover accidentally deleted emails
- Corrupt / Damaged / Inaccessible .OST file
- CRC errors while copying heavy sized .ost file from one location to other
- Over-sized File Errors - 2GB .OST file problem :
1. Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x8004060C) : 'The message store has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this message store, select some items that you no longer need, and permanently delete them.'
2. "Errors have been detected in the file <file_ path>. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool"
- File Errors: "Unable to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. Errors could have been detected in the file <file_ path>. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool."
The software successfully recovers data from the corrupt, damaged, or inaccessible offline storage files. It supports OST recovery and OST to PST conversion for the user mailboxes configured on MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, and 2007, 2010. The converted and recovered mailbox items are then saved to a new .PST, .EML or .MSG file. Software fully preserves the original folder structure of the damaged .OST file in newly created PST file. OST to PST converter also allows user to save emails of specific date from a date range.
OST to PST conversion tool deeply scans and repairs the OST file and extracts mailbox data stored in it. The extracted data is then displayed in a tree like structure by the software. User can save selected or entire exchange mailbox data in .PST, .EML or .MSG file format.
We want you to get 100% assured about the working of the software and then only purchase the software.